PDA

View Full Version : Mailers/door hangers

CareyLandscaping
03-14-2011, 03:08 PM
I have been in business for two years now. I do all residential work but i am currently trying to expand into the commercial sector as well as expand my residential sector. Id like to ad a whole new crew to my residential sector and pick up about 50-75 lawns. Im am currently having a very proffessional website put together and its costing me an arm and a leg. Aside from a website, i was thinking that spreading out door hangers with enticing deals/savings on them as well as mailing avertising mailers would be my other most productive form of advertising. Does anybody have any input or have any other suggestions for advertising? Also, does anybody know where i can buy this type of print online anywhere? in particular the "mailers"? thank you

phillie
03-14-2011, 06:26 PM
I went through gotprint.com.. You will need them designed for them. Other places will design for you but will cost more money. Gotprint.com costed me 75 for 2500 postcards and less than 300 for 5000 door hangers

JFGauvreau
03-14-2011, 07:15 PM
I went through gotprint.com.. You will need them designed for them. Other places will design for you but will cost more money. Gotprint.com costed me 75 for 2500 postcards and less than 300 for 5000 door hangers

75 for 2500 post cards? how big were they? And in color, 2 sides? That's a pretty good deal to me.

HHlandscaping
03-14-2011, 08:12 PM
i paid 500 for design and print for 2500 from plan it graphics. its a little higher but it is a very good quality Hanger .........also I wouldnt expect 50 75 lawns on them ethier , the commericial side of things they mostly go out for Bid in the winter months and by march they have a contract in place for the spring.........hope this helped. I put out 400 door hanger friday and got a call to look at a patio tomorrow so you never know what to expect

phillie
03-14-2011, 10:58 PM
75 for 2500 post cards? how big were they? And in color, 2 sides? That's a pretty good deal to me.

The post cards are 4x6 color front and back. The doorhangers are 4x11 color front and back. I designed them myself. If you go to the website the prices are on it. I am pretty happy with the quality. The postcards are nice and shinny and the door hangers are different paper stock but still good quality. I highly suggest checking them out if you can design it or get someone to do it for you. I checked most of the other places but they were more expensive so I thought I would try gotprint and see what I got. I am highly satisfied.

CLS LLC
03-15-2011, 10:09 AM
If you're looking for 75 new residential customers from postcards/door hangers you're going to need to put out at least 30,000 pieces. And it'd probably be a good idea to put them out twice 2-3 weeks apart.

TheBetterDoorhanger
03-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Hi Lawnsite Members! Advertising can be so stressful... it always feels more like your playing a round of Black Jack more than trying your hand at an investment. We are happy to walk you through the direct mail process & discuss options with you that will help keep your costs down. Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your door hanger advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads. (Our Postcards also have Stick-It so they can bring the mailer from the mailbox to the fridge!)

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well)

5,000 only $295 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
2,500 only $189 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
1,000 only $99
FULL COLOR PRINTING & STICK-IT STYLE INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each. SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
866 - 778-4254
stickit@adeasprinting.com

rnd
03-24-2011, 03:22 PM
Visit our website at rndsigns.com or call us at 800-328-4009 to get a FREE quote on all of our promotional materials.

Download a FREE marketing handbook and planner!