PDA

View Full Version : Adeas: Band-it? or stick-it?

nateturner
03-15-2011, 11:30 PM
Hello, I was wondering what i should get, adeas door hangers with band it or stick it? i dont want the combo. But whats the pros/cons of each? which is more popular? which is easier to hang? does stick it hold even with wind? thanks

DA Quality Lawn & YS
03-16-2011, 01:04 AM
Just give one a wing and if you don't like it, do the other next time.
I don't think you could go wrong with either frankly.

knox gsl
03-16-2011, 01:29 AM
I would stay away from anything that I had to physically stick to a potential customers property.

nateturner
03-16-2011, 08:51 PM
I would stay away from anything that I had to physically stick to a potential customers property.

why is that?

CLARK LAWN
03-16-2011, 10:37 PM
why is that?

do a search, there is a thread on here about a guy who was using the sticky ones and got complaints because it would leave a sticky residue on the doors.

yeayea14
03-20-2011, 10:01 AM
I got the stick it and it works great just dont stick it to painted wood it may take the paint off not likley but its possible

nateturner
03-21-2011, 02:18 AM
I got the stick it and it works great just dont stick it to painted wood it may take the paint off not likley but its possible

are the backings easy and fast to peal off? or are they a pain? thanks.

nateturner
03-21-2011, 02:37 AM
oh and one more question for you. Do you like the band it or stick it option better? which have you found that you use the most since you have the combo? Which is easier to hang? if you had to choose between one or the other, which would you choose? thanks again!