PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Paper Print Outs

TheChiefsLawnCare
03-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Ok, so basically what I am looking for is a site or place that I can go to where I can get a print out in carbon copy that has my "rules" for my business ie, call a week in advance to cancel services, call a week in advance if you need me to move up your service because your having a function that wont aloow me to cut, if i arrive and your house and start cutting you pay for what ive done, etc. and then i wanna have the price and a spot where i check off how often you want the yard maintained. and then at the bottom of the page i would have a spot where the customer signs and i sign and that way if **** goes down hill you have a copy of what was aggress upon and you have evidence. and then you can always go back and look at the paper if theres a misunderstanding. i wouldnt be a contract just different rules so were on the same page. i tried googling and i couldnt find anything. basically it would be setup like a ticket book or reciept book.

CLS LLC
03-18-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.graytex.com/blank-invoices.htm

enjoy

walker-talker
03-18-2011, 06:51 PM
A guy on ebay does them for around $37 for 250. I think Office Depot charges around $55. The guy on ebay that did one set of mine were ok. They looked fine, but skimped on the glue a little. Office Depot puts on more than enough.

TheChiefsLawnCare
03-18-2011, 10:35 PM
yeah thats all i need is the blank carbon paper that i cant send through a laser printer. imma have to go to office depot and look on line but that guy nick sent me is pretty cheap. i think it would be a good idea to have to look back to in case there confusion and then if you ever have a problems you have proof.

TheChiefsLawnCare
03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
yeah thats all i need is the blank carbon paper that i cant send through a laser printer. imma have to go to office depot and look on line but that guy nick sent me is pretty cheap. i think it would be a good idea to have to look back to in case there confusion and then if you ever have a problems you have proof.

nick you ever use that guys stuff?