PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Bad Boy 28hp Cat Diesel 60" 88hrs w/ 18ft custom landscape trailer $10200

retrodog
03-17-2011, 11:51 PM
Hey, I am listing this for my buddy Russell. He bought this mower and trailer from me in September last year, just graduated college and got a heck of a job out at the powerplant, so he is wanting to downsize mower and trailer and just keep a few of his accounts. I am trying to save him a little cash by not trading in, just selling it outright for him...
Mower is a 2010 Bad Boy Compact Diesel 28hp 3 cylinder Caterpiller 60" deck with 88 hours, barely even broken in yet.... I just serviced it yesterday and mowed my G-pa's place with it, it is flawless (asside from a few scratches on the deck). It has the full easy ride suspension system with rubber shocks on all 4 wheels and the dual flex rear axle system, michigan suspension seat, 9 qt hydro system with dual parkers, no flats on front, the list goes on, $8500 will make him a happy camper... check out www.badboymowers.com for more specs
The trailer is really nice, it was mine to start with, its a 2009 Maxey 18ft x 83" landscape/utility trailer in bad boy orange. It has the diamond plate floors, diamond plate fenders, spring assist ramp gate, flushmount led lights, pipe top, bulldog coupler, custom trimmer racks tucked in, wire mesh tool box that most ztrs can roll under, upgraded tires, brakes, etc. Asside from some rock chips, and the paint chipping along the top of the pipe, it is great. $2200 would be sweet.
Or you can buy it packaged together for a better deal, he said $10200 would work, but he will take the best offer. He doesnt need the diesel anymore, and his new small trailer is ordered, and the czt he is getting is already here with his name on it....
My # is (580) 317-7672, it is located in Paris, tx at my shop right now, but he might need it to service accounts in the meantime, so it might be in Hugo, but we are only 30 minutes apart...heck of a deal, the mower is $10999, and the trailer would run prolly $3300 or more depending on where your from new..... He said he could meet somewhere if its someone from far off.

retrodog
03-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Bump, $2000 for the trailer, thats a steal! That way he can trade in the mower and pick up his new trailer and mower........

KrayzKajun
03-23-2011, 12:34 AM
good deal on both! actually looked at tht exact mower at out new badboy dealer today!!

one bada$$ mower

OmegaRed
03-24-2011, 09:18 AM
wish i was closer, that trailer would be gone in a heartbeat

Silverback
03-24-2011, 09:46 AM
could you fit 2 zero Scags and a Walk Behind on the trailer?

Mowingkid35
03-24-2011, 12:45 PM
you good easily fit two zeros and a walkbehind on the trailer if you don't mind putting the walk behind in the trailer sideways

retrodog
03-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Yes, I can fit 2 big bad boy mowers, and then put a non-suspension mower on the back sideways.
Posted via Mobile Device

retrodog
03-26-2011, 12:12 PM
He is willing to take $8000 for the mower and $2000 for the trailer... I offered him $9500 trade, so this way he will make a little more $
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice
03-27-2011, 10:00 AM
does that trailer have brakes? a guy called me on mine from MO. if it has brakes I will tell him about this trailer

retrodog
03-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Yes it has brakes, it had just about every option they had to put on it...lol. I figured it would be alright to post something that wouldn't benefit me or my business at all. I sold a Grasshopper on here for my father-in-law off of here a few years back to a guy in North Carolina, so shoot me. I of course wouldn't advertise anything of mine on here... I try to help people out when they have trade ins, it always makes them a little more money to sell outright, instead of trading. If they trade in too, it has to go on my books, then I have to charge taxes for it, etc.... I haven't ever met anyone willing to pay taxes on used equipment...

nepatsfan
03-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Yes it has brakes, it had just about every option they had to put on it...lol. I figured it would be alright to post something that wouldn't benefit me or my business at all. I sold a Grasshopper on here for my father-in-law off of here a few years back to a guy in North Carolina, so shoot me. I of course wouldn't advertise anything of mine on here... I try to help people out when they have trade ins, it always makes them a little more money to sell outright, instead of trading. If they trade in too, it has to go on my books, then I have to charge taxes for it, etc.... I haven't ever met anyone willing to pay taxes on used equipment...

My point when responding to him was that everything can be deleted...Look at the terms.