PDA

View Full Version : 7x14 trailer owners

SkinnyVinny
03-18-2011, 05:45 PM
hey guys, I am looking into getting an enclosed 7x14 trailer. Im running a 5x10 now and it fits my stander fine. I am looking for something to grow into as I eventually want to get a Walker and possibly another stander. Just curios to see what kind of mowers you guys are fitting in your 7x14's. Thanks

MOW ED
03-18-2011, 07:56 PM
I have a 7X14 but it isn't enclosed. However I can fit a Walker 26MTGHS on the front driven straight in and a Toro 62" ZTR behind it and still get my gate closed. My regular mowing setup is a Toro 44 WB in the front and the Z behind it. Plenty of room then also. I like the size because it fits in my garage nicely. I don't think you will put 2 standers and a Walker in without a shoehorn but you never know.

SkinnyVinny
03-18-2011, 08:07 PM
I have a 7X14 but it isn't enclosed. However I can fit a Walker 26MTGHS on the front driven straight in and a Toro 62" ZTR behind it and still get my gate closed. My regular mowing setup is a Toro 44 WB in the front and the Z behind it. Plenty of room then also. I like the size because it fits in my garage nicely. I don't think you will put 2 standers and a Walker in without a shoehorn but you never know.

thanks for the info, I don't think i would need to fit 3 mowers in for a cutting day.. Seems overkill, if I can fit the Walker or Navi and the stander with room to play with, ill be happy with that..

Coastal Lawn Maintenance
03-22-2011, 01:10 PM
I got a 7x16 but got 2 foot of storage up front. I can fit the deere z turn with bagger and stander in and have good room in it
Posted via Mobile Device

Jpeg lawn maintenance
03-22-2011, 08:24 PM
check out mine in my thread. I fit right now a 36 exmark and a 48 stander and I will be able to fit a 52 stander zk when I get it next month.

4 seasons lawn&land
03-22-2011, 11:15 PM
I bought a used 6 1/2 x 14 enclosed last yr, used for my 61" ferris. Sold it in the fall to get a wider one. The 61 fit but it was annoying. I still havnt found another one. Been looking for used. Looks like Im going to have to start the year using my 16k equipment trailer. lol