PDA

View Full Version : Stripes-finally

Tony Harrell
09-22-2002, 05:07 PM
Well, I finally got some pics of the eXmark flap on my Bob-Cat and a pic on the second post of some stripes. It's extremely overcast so I hope they turn out. btw-The flap/straps and 1/4 threaded rod were around $20. I used my drill to insert the threaded rod in the bottom of the flap for more weight. This one attaches to the axle, they also have one for hydros.

Tony Harrell
09-22-2002, 05:14 PM
Here's the stripes. Keep in mind it's overcast and also a crappy yard with lots of clover as you can see in the bottom of the pic. When the sun is shining it's a lot more dramatic.

Tony Harrell
09-22-2002, 05:16 PM
Try one more. I did a wave pattern on my side lot but I can't get a pic of it right now because I'm using a camcorder on an extension cord and it won't reach. I'll try to get a longer cord. It was really fun and took less time than a checkerboard pattern. These straight lines are boring, even when I do a basic straight line pattern I usually flare the ends out. Can't wait until it's overseeded and I have a thick tall fescue lawn to pattern. Anybody else have pics of their patterns?