PDA

View Full Version : Vote ~ Which Tree Photo To Use

mdvaden
03-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Of the redwood photos below (1 to 5), which would you like best in a 16 x 20 frame?

EDIT: The Forum Shrunk my Attachment. You can see 4 or them on this link. Just scroll down and click on them to enlarge:

LINK http://www.mdvaden.com/redwood_prints.shtml

You can see #5 on the redwood page in my signature. Right side, its the thumbnail under the night photo where I am holding a lantern.

There are about 10 images I want to sell as prints. All look good as 11 x 14s. Details are crisp enough for 20 x 30 if need be. I think that the most dramatic at 20 x 30 are myself by the big titan redwood, the man out in the ferns, and the one redwood cameo style with mist behind it.

I'm planning to frame samples of all 5 of them as 11 x 14. But want to pick just TWO of them for 16 x 20 framed samples.

Hence the request for a vote and feedback. Knowing that each one looks better with every enlargement up to 20 x 30, which scene do you think looks best?

nepatsfan
03-22-2011, 04:18 PM
That is impressive. Any way to make them bigger? It's tough to see with the pictures so small.

mdvaden
03-22-2011, 04:20 PM
That is impressive. Any way to make them bigger? It's tough to see with the pictures so small.

Just a second. I'm going to link to my prints page before the edit times-out.

:)