PDA

View Full Version : superduty wheels and tires for sale

ProTouch Groundscapes
03-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Hey guys, I've got a set of 4 Kumho RoadVenture KL71's load range E for sale. Size is 33x12.5x18. These tires have only been used in the winter and have approx 10-12K miles on them. I paid 280 a piece for these plus tax and shipping from tirerack so they are an expensive tire. They have been rotated and balanced each time they were installed. Price is $200 each or best offer. Buyer handles all shipping and I am willing to travel a reasonable distance if needed. I can get pictures upon request as the truck is in for service at the moment.

I also have 3 stock aluminum 18" rims off my 09 for sale. I say 3 because i hit a curb and bent one of them but you can have it if you want it, it holds air but is pretty bent. The others are all in perfect condition and will include all 4 center caps (2 closed, 2 open centers) can include tpms if you want. Again, buyer is responsible for shipping and am willing to travel. I got quoted by my buddy at the dealer $525 his cost for a new rim which is nuts, so I'm pricing these at $200 a piece like the tires but will consider offers.

the tires are mounted on the rims currently so I can do a package deal if you want them together (except for one tire as it was on the rim that was damaged)
pm me for more info or if you are interested in them.

ProTouch Groundscapes
03-26-2011, 09:52 AM
morning bump

ProTouch Groundscapes
03-27-2011, 04:32 PM
weekend bump?