PDA

View Full Version : Michigan - Oakland County - Need Help?

Firefighter Dave
09-23-2002, 06:58 PM
Hey there.... I don't really want to get involved with fall clean ups with my business... but I am willing to work part time with other local companys if you need the help with fall clean-ups... let me know!!

Dave

:blob2: :blob2:

$15 - $20 an hour?

MOOSE
09-25-2002, 07:32 PM
BOY OH BOY. For not having any experience u want alot per hour. My top guy earns $14 an hour and he's 21 but been doing this since 15.. I might let u come and work if u were cheaper.

Firefighter Dave
09-25-2002, 08:20 PM
:D

How much cheaper?

:D

Hey, it's been a long time since we've talk Moose.... I've have come a long way.... I have an enclosed trailer now, a cool X-Mark 48" Hydro Walk Behind, and a new Sthil Edger which I really don't know how to use... FC-85....

Dave

Runner
09-25-2002, 08:58 PM
Whereabouts are you at? Northern or southern Oakland county? I'll hire you. We're in southern Genesee Co. (Grand Blanc) How many hours do you want to work? What do you want to do? Do you want into our construction division, or our landscape installation division, or our irrigation division, or our maintenance division? Simply go to our website, and fill out our online application. www.grandscapes.com

Firefighter Dave
09-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Nice Web Site....

I did submit an application on line...

Dave

Grasshog
09-26-2002, 02:17 AM
WOW, nice web sight. I'm thinking about feeling out a application.

nova385
09-26-2002, 10:52 AM
Runner-
Nice web site - I see your trucks and red trailers around a lot.
If you get in a bind, I could use any work you do not want. If you got any please E-mail me. (nova385@yahoo.com) I am in Davison, but have a few jobs in GB.

Thanks

Expert Lawns
09-26-2002, 02:30 PM
hey runner. same here.......i'm a part timer out of GB. i know you guys have a ton of accounts around here. do you ever turn down work? even the tiny lawns? i know someone that works for you and if i'm right i believe he said you have a minimum price for residential lawns. i don't have to say what i think it is, that may be inappropriate. but anyways, i'm looking to beef up my weekly accounts. i have almost 3 full days of work right now. if you have any you turn down, or can't do, please feel free to email me as well Expert_Lawncare@hotmail.com.

by the way....you do about 20 lawns in my neighborhood. i haven't done any advertising in here yet. from a professional stand point, how do you feel about that? i know you're one of the biggest around, but i don't feel its right to after accounts (such as yours) that are so established. i know you've done them for years and years.

rkbrown
09-26-2002, 02:53 PM
Beautiful job on the website, Runner. Thank you for posting the link.

Runner
09-26-2002, 03:08 PM
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold on, here! I was only kidding about the website thing! Oh, IT'S real, but it's not me! I was just being facetious while providing a good link for Dave. This guy IS huge, though. He runs about 30 Enclosed trailers, and works all over. All the guys around here KNOW who I am, and I'm not NEARly like this! Anyway, check it out, and good luck, Dave!:D