PDA

View Full Version : I need a truck bed enclosure

travski
03-24-2011, 07:26 PM
I need to buy or build an expanded metal truck bed enclosure. What I have right now is made out of wood and doesnt look as professional or work as well as I'd like.

I have a high lift dump on my mower and need the enclosure to have openings that will allow me to dump clippings in it.

Does anyone know who fabricates these or do you have pictures of your home made enclosures?

THEENER
03-24-2011, 10:55 PM
i'm have an enclosed side dump side load bed go to www.theenerbuilt .com

H2 Lawn
03-25-2011, 02:57 PM
I need to buy or build an expanded metal truck bed enclosure. What I have right now is made out of wood and doesnt look as professional or work as well as I'd like.

I have a high lift dump on my mower and need the enclosure to have openings that will allow me to dump clippings in it.

Does anyone know who fabricates these or do you have pictures of your home made enclosures?

HCL Equipment Inc,233 Orchard Lane
Billings, MT 59101-4953
(406) 252-5154

this is where i had mine made.

travski
03-25-2011, 06:56 PM
HCL kinda has everything huh? Thanks for your help.

I'll probably have sticker shock so I'll probably just modify my po-dunk wood sides!

Thanks again!

H2 Lawn
03-25-2011, 10:28 PM
If you have the money and our going to make the investment get it and take advantage of it now. I did the research. the supplies to build it would be 225 dollars. getting it powder coated would be 350. thats comes to 575 dollars. They are building it for me and painting it for 725 i figure the 150 is well worth me not using my time building it and it getting done right by people who have built them before. you can have them build it and not paint it for 625.