PDA

View Full Version : Kubota B3300SU Compact Tractor For Sale

CornerstoneCS
03-25-2011, 09:13 AM
I have a 2010 Kubota B3300SU Compact Tractor for sale. Has the front-end loader attachment and rear PTO with Cat. 1 three pt. hitch. I bought this unit brand new less than a year ago for $20K. Has less than 30 hrs on it as it sits now.

ASKING $18,500

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg177/spilldathrill/2011-03-13_16-04-25_330.jpg
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg177/spilldathrill/2011-03-13_16-03-51_111.jpg
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg177/spilldathrill/2011-03-13_16-04-38_351.jpg

Respond here or send me a PM if interested.
Thank you!

CornerstoneCS
04-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Bump......................

buttaluv
04-03-2011, 07:31 PM
I love tractors!! Nice..but why do you want to sell so soon?

CornerstoneCS
04-03-2011, 08:07 PM
I love tractors!! Nice..but why do you want to sell so soon?

I absolutely love this tractor but right now I'm highly motivated to rid myself of debt. I found a local company where I can rent a tractor similar to mine, so I can relieve myself of this debt and even though it is more expensive and more of a hassle to rent, I must sell my tractor now. Taking a loss on this machine does not make me happy but being out of debt is important to me right now. Hopefully someone would like to take this tractor off my hands!

CornerstoneCS
04-25-2011, 08:15 AM
$18,000 OBO!!! Make some offers

BrunoT
05-17-2011, 06:58 PM
$18500 is 92.5% of the new price of $20,000.

A 7.5% discount off brand spanking new with full dealer support and warranty is not much, it's close to just saving sales tax (assuming $20K was a driveout price). You also can't finance the buyer. A dealer can. And people today are all about financing. Kubota and other manufacturers usually run 0% deals that would make a new one actually quite a bit cheaper for some buyers if they wait for a promotion.

I'm afraid you'd have to take a bigger spanking on it to attract a buyer to take the (slight to moderate) risk involved with any used purchase. You'd be lucky to get 20% less than you paid for it if you sold it back to a dealer. Split the difference and you might get some interest.

CornerstoneCS
05-17-2011, 10:15 PM
$18500 is 92.5% of the new price of $20,000.

A 7.5% discount off brand spanking new with full dealer support and warranty is not much, it's close to just saving sales tax (assuming $20K was a driveout price). You also can't finance the buyer. A dealer can. And people today are all about financing. Kubota and other manufacturers usually run 0% deals that would make a new one actually quite a bit cheaper for some buyers if they wait for a promotion.

I'm afraid you'd have to take a bigger spanking on it to attract a buyer to take the (slight to moderate) risk involved with any used purchase. You'd be lucky to get 20% less than you paid for it if you sold it back to a dealer. Split the difference and you might get some interest.

Wow, you just had to post that didn't you? Those are all points that I had thought of before even posting my thread. Maybe you haven't heard of the fact that it can't hurt to try. You never know if the right person just might be interested and stumble upon this thread. Instaed, I have the wrong person make a statement that would have been much better suited as a PM to me if you thought it was something that I needed to know, instead of taking this thread off track from its original purpose of trying to sell an item instead of convincing others that it's not worth purchasing. Thanks a lot for that unnecessary post. Next time, how about you think about what you're actually accomplishing by posting something like that other than adding one more post to your post count. Thanks for nothing!!! :realmad:

OmegaRed
05-18-2011, 08:07 AM
he's just trying to let you know that you're priced too high. you stated you were motivated to sell it, so make it appealing...or don't

CornerstoneCS
05-18-2011, 08:15 AM
he's just trying to let you know that you're priced too high. you stated you were motivated to sell it, so make it appealing...or don't

Yes, that was obvious. Maybe you didn't understand my point that his comments would have been better suited as a PM to me just as yours would have been instead of hijacking this thread. Thanks.

Cutter1
05-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Don't you love when guys want to tell you what to sell equipment for?? Can't you just read the post and if you don't like the price move on??

CORRA
05-24-2012, 10:43 PM
I am looking to purchase a used B3300SU within the next 30 days. Please contact me tomorrow so we can dicuess the tractor you have for sale.

Nick