PDA

View Full Version : Initial Power on after install

jlouki01
03-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Pretty close for an initial power on. Got too dark to photo after we did some adjusting. Adding one more sidewalk fixture and setting all fixtures Monday.

David Gretzmier
03-27-2011, 09:36 PM
ah, the sidewalk sleever ! great tool. uplighting on home looks pretty good, and no problem walking safely with lots of paths. I am a little less on paths, but to each his own. what brand paths are those? they kinda look lacy on the bottom.

also, your camera seems to take pretty good pictures in low light, so I would reccomend an inexpensive tripod and use the camera timer if it has one to cut the blur. you won't regret the really good pictures you can show potential clients.

jlouki01
03-30-2011, 08:51 PM
That was taken on a camera phone. I took a few more, picking up a better camera next week.

RLI Electric
03-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Nice job on going under the walk. I was doing the same thing today but low and behold, they forgot to tell me the walk way was built on an old tree stump. Sidewalk sleever wont do that. In and through the house I go. An extra 3 hours I hadn't planned on

Lite4
03-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Nice job on going under the walk. I was doing the same thing today but low and behold, they forgot to tell me the walk way was built on an old tree stump. Sidewalk sleever wont do that. In and through the house I go. An extra 3 hours I hadn't planned on

OOOPs, I hate it when Murphy follows me around like that. I try to leave him at the shop every day but he keeps sneaking into the back of the truck when I am not looking.

jlouki01
03-31-2011, 09:08 PM
I have done about 6 sleeves this week.. All 100% smooth. I'm sure Mr. Murphy will get up with me sooner or later.