PDA

View Full Version : KSSS ConExpo Photos

ksss
03-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Here is the link to my business Facebook page. There are tons of photos and video clips.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rigby-ID/Kaiser-Skid-Steer-Services/151279458255392#!/pages/Rigby-ID/Kaiser-Skid-Steer-Services/151279458255392?sk=wall

bobcat_ron
03-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Kinda sucks for us old farts who don't have a FB page.
Posted via Mobile Device

ksss
03-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Kinda sucks for us old farts who don't have a FB page.
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you not able to access the page?

stuvecorp
03-28-2011, 02:28 AM

I can so far and I don't have Facebook. How did you like the Rebel crusher?

How do you like your Facebook page so far? I had one last summer but nobody seemed to look at it and got rid of it.

bobcat_ron
03-28-2011, 10:11 AM

Oh wait, now I can view it.

ksss
03-28-2011, 11:59 AM
I can so far and I don't have Facebook. How did you like the Rebel crusher?

How do you like your Facebook page so far? I had one last summer but nobody seemed to look at it and got rid of it.

That Rebel Crusher is Badasss. They claim about 75 tons an hour in concrete with 1" minus as the product. Weighs about 30K, has magnets. Very cool. I think as fuel goes ever higher, these will become more of a necessity. Pull it on the job, crush your concrete, rock or ashpalt, use the crushed material on site. Little importation or export of material.

The price fully loaded, hope your sitting down. 275 LARGE.

The FB page my wife started this Winter. How effective, hard to say, but its free.

stuvecorp
03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
That Rebel Crusher is Badasss. They claim about 75 tons an hour in concrete with 1" minus as the product. Weighs about 30K, has magnets. Very cool. I think as fuel goes ever higher, these will become more of a necessity. Pull it on the job, crush your concrete, rock or ashpalt, use the crushed material on site. Little importation or export of material.

The price fully loaded, hope your sitting down. 275 LARGE.

The FB page my wife started this Winter. How effective, hard to say, but its free.

Yeah, when it comes to the crushing stuff it is 'pay to play'. Being that mobile would be awesome though.

I tried to hype people all summer and people just would not go to FB but like you said it is free.