PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Dodge 2500

Ben's Landscape
03-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I am selling this for my dad because he dosent have a lawnsite account.

I have a Dodge 2500. I bought it new in 2002 it now has 121k miles on it subject to change i drive the truck everyday. The truck has always been maintaned with oil changes every 3k miles and any other maintance on schedule. I have the title in hand for the truck!! I am firm at the price of 3500The truck is in good condition the interior has no rips in it. It has the XL trim package to it wich is perfect for a work truck!! It has the powerfull 360 V8 motor in it. Come and take it for a ride! For any other information or to set up an opointment please call Mike at 401-654-0401

LOCAL SALE only!! MASS,RI,CONN.

Honestly this truck is great! i was going to end up with it for my first truck i like it alot but i bought my truck before it was forsale. This truck has had no major problems,never left my dad,me or mom stranded!!

It would be the perfect truck for landscapers because it has almost a 4k pound payload to it. The truck has the heavy duty towing package, overload springs and a classs V hitch with the 7 way plug on the back already. Frame is strong not roted at a all! no rot at all on this truck!!

Lawnsite would not let me upload pictures of it but here is the craigslist posting:

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/2284794599.html

There are pictures on there. Thanks

THEGOLDPRO
03-28-2011, 11:11 PM
is it a 2wd?

Ben's Landscape
03-29-2011, 06:37 AM
yeah it is. my dad has never had a problem getting through the snow tough. Put one row of cement blocks in the back of the bed and it goes through all the snow we had this year even the 1 ft+ storms with out getting stuck he has never been stuck the whole time he has had it.

Ben's Landscape
05-14-2011, 09:41 AM
BUMP to the Top!