PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor KItchens and Living rooms

worx
03-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Could you recommend a quality commercial dealer that supplies the components for outfitting outdoor kitchens and living rooms.

Thanks,

White Gardens
04-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Paveloc I know carries some kits. Might want to check them out.

Go into the hardscaping section too, those guys could probably be better help.

worx
04-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks, much appreciated.

cecilmac
04-01-2011, 10:41 PM
John deere supply they have a good kits w alot of options..
Posted via Mobile Device

White Gardens
04-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Just about every hardscape supply maker has jumped on the "out-door living" bandwagon so there is a lot of kits out there now.

I personally haven't had a request for one, and the situation has to be exact for me to actually try to sell one to a customer.

My reason being is...

1.) We live in an area where the winters can be long and hard on hardscapes.
2.) With the current housing market, little to no value would be added to the property with an out-door living space.
3.) Without any maintenance, they can deteriorate pretty quickly.

I love HGTV and Jaime Durie who create these out-side spaces that look great after the install, but you never see a follow up of any of these places a year later. Fabric shade cloths and flimsy ornamental art might look cool but have no real value once they look dingy.

IES
04-02-2011, 10:38 AM
On mobile so don't know where your located but I use an outdoor cabinetry line called alantis. They are not cheap but virtually indestructible. They have a nice black composite box with teak front that looks awesome, haven't been able to sell that one yet but it sure looks sharp
Posted via Mobile Device