PDA

View Full Version : Some very nice equipment for sale

dutchacres
03-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Hey guys I still got some equipment for sale. It is all really nice and ready to use as I have started it all and fixed whatever was wrong if there was anything for the simple fact if I need it I know it is ready to go. Here is the list of equipment. I live in southeast Indiana and would want this stuff picked up. I'm so busy right now I don't have time to deal with shipping it. So here we go:

2009 deere quik trak 60" stander with mulching kit and stripping kit. Only 207 hrs and in perfect shape. $4000 OBO
Echo hedge trimmers I have two of them one is not even a year old and the other is just over a year old. $200 ea.
23' ridgeline trailer 12,000# sides and rear ramp. Very very nice heavy duty trailer. $4000 OBO
2005 Ford F350 diesel, auto loaded to the max. 76000 miles and in perfect shape no dents, rust or big scratches. $24,000 OBO
I have some other misc equipment such as a few handheld blowers and such as well.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know. Here is my cell so you can call or text either. Just remember NO SHIPPING so don't even ask. Don't mean to be a jerk I just dobt have the time to deal with people if they can't read.

Thanks Doug Hartwell
Posted via Mobile Device