PDA

View Full Version : All eXmark users---Please read!

65hoss
09-26-2002, 12:36 PM
All eXmark users please go check out this thread in the eXmark forum. Its time to stir the pot for those of you interested in the anti-blowout baffle. Please post on the thread if you would be interested in the baffle for your mowers.
What the exact price is I'm not real sure, but its not very expensive at all and well worth the money. Users with ultravacs will be very very happy with the baffle.

Many people have been asking me about them, so far only 52" and 60" mowers have them avaliable. You guys with other decks could really benefit from my experience with them.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=34634

Scotlawncare
09-26-2002, 02:37 PM
ok guys POST if you want a baffle for your mower. Come on, if there is not a big uproar of desire exmark will NOT build one for other decks and other mowers. you guys with 48" metros, lazers, and TT POST. this baffle will help alot in leaf mulching or with the ultra vac on you lazer users.

I want one and need other guys with 48" decks to post so they will spend the time and design and test one for us.

Scot

PS did i forget to say POST on the topic.

Ryan Lightning
09-26-2002, 04:15 PM
Can someone explain what a anti-blowout baffle is?

Westbrooklawn
09-26-2002, 04:15 PM
I have a Lazer Z HP, 48" deck, and would love to see them offer an anti blowout baffle for it. Add my name to the list!!

65hoss
09-26-2002, 04:19 PM
Please, please go to the link above on the exmark forum page and post it there. We need the numbers on their thread for them to see it.

What it is, go to the thread above, I have explained it.

Doogiegh
09-26-2002, 07:33 PM
I just replied to the Exmark thread you mentioned, listing why even me, a 32" metro user, can use a baffle.

I'm on your side, Hoss.

:)

Gary

NBLL
09-26-2002, 11:09 PM
My reply will be there as soon as they post it....

Ryan Lightning
09-27-2002, 02:43 AM
What it is, go to the thread above, I have explained it.

It doesnt tell me what it is? Only that it prevents blowout.
Where does it go, whats it made of? How does it work?

65hoss
09-27-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Ryan Lightning
It doesnt tell me what it is? Only that it prevents blowout.
Where does it go, whats it made of? How does it work?

Its another set of baffles that attaches to the baffle system under the deck. Its made from the same material.

If any of you have fixed deck mowers that the spindle/blade bolt goes all the way thru, you can do something very similar by taking spacers from the bottom. What I mean is this, between the blade and spindle you can remove those spacers to bring the blades up more into the deck. This should help some. But you may lose some cutting abiltiy due to the blades being closer to the top. So, it may help in the short run, but a long term fix is need to help excel in leaf jobs in the future.

65hoss
09-28-2002, 05:58 AM
:blob4: :blob3: :blob4: :blob3: :blob4:

65hoss
09-29-2002, 07:21 AM
As many emails as I have recieved over the last 2 months I know there are many more people wanting the anti-blowout baffle. Now is your chance to get eXmark's attention.

Scotlawncare
10-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Come on Guys. There are Only 18 posts on this topic in the Exmark forum. If we want Exmark to spend the time and $$$$ to research and build these baffles WE HAVE GOT TO LET THEM KNOW WE WANT THEM.

So that said.

TTT

Scot