PDA

View Full Version : what types of ads work??????????

eelawnandlandscape
04-01-2011, 03:10 PM
ill start off by saying this is my fourth year in business we are looking to expand our mowing contracts and have tried post cards C.L. and the phones not ringing this year what works best for you guys

Puddle of Oil
04-01-2011, 03:16 PM
try internet ads. small simple ones are free and if you have a website you can link the two.

GMLC
04-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Door hangers always work good for us. Plus you can focus on certain neighborhoods/developments or markets. Be patient though, we still have snow on the ground and people aren't thinking about lawns quite yet.

cms289
04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Door hangers here.... Tried post cards, did not do very well and cost more per unit... and every job we do we flyer the street. That has paid off, I have very few jobs that are not atleast 2 on the same street. Saves windshield time!

32vld
04-01-2011, 04:54 PM
I have used craigslist for two weeks now. Not one bite. I think weather keeping people indoors is keeping their minds off of property maintenance.

Going to keep trying craigslist for now.

lawnfire
04-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Facebook ad has been good this year. Created a FB page for my business, with description of my business, included a few pics, then signed up with the. FB ad program. At this point I have spent $92 this month, but have picked up $800 in Spring clean ups. Just got my door hangers in. Gonna try the door hangers for the first time.