PDA

View Full Version : Lesco 3-way

Dingo
04-06-2000, 02:35 PM
Do any of you guys use lesco's 3way selective herbicide? Is this a post and pre-emergant? What do you think about it?<br>thanks for the help<br>Dingo

Lazer
04-06-2000, 04:13 PM
They make 2 different 3 way.<p>Both are post-emergent broadleaf herbicides.<p>3-Way Amine contains 2,4-D, 2,4-DP and Dicamba. 1.2-1.5oz/M<p>3-Way Ester II contains 2,4-D, Triclopyr and Dicamba. (In higher concentrations than the amine) Apply at .75-1.1oz/M<p>Lesco also offers Momemtum which is a 3-Way Amine: 2,4-D, Triclopyr and Clopyralid.<p>All three 3-Ways have their place. I guess you need to determine what exactly you're trying to accomplish (Spot spraying, early spring, weed calls, etc.) to determine which one's right for you.

lawrence stone
04-06-2000, 10:33 PM
There are serious concerns when appling the<br>ester forumation in hot weather.<p>Of course a licensed certified applicator<br>knows this.<p>A unlicensed applicator can cause thousands<br>of dollars to damaged to the landscape. Since the<br>unlicensed applicator has no liability insurance to cover this damage the judgement<br>will be satisfied by placing a lien on your<br>real estate or with a writ of exectuion.<br>

batman
04-15-2000, 02:46 PM
Gentleman if you have any questions or concerns about any of Lesco's products I would be more than happy to answer them.<br> I am a Facility mgr. with the company and have more than 10 years' experience with the products that we sell.

Lazer
04-15-2000, 03:52 PM
Then I guess you'd have known I made a mistake: Lesco 3-Way Ester II contains MCPP, Triclopyr and Dicamba.<p>It has no 2,4-D. My Bad.

vvcchamb
06-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Geez this site is so redundant !

If you're "licensed and certified" I guess you know it all. Holy cow that gets annoying.

Well, I've been "Licensed and Certified" for years, but I still have questions about certain products, conditions, effectiveness, etc.

Give us all a break !!!! Every stinking string has some self appointed joker reminding us that a license and certification makes you a God.

Just offer advice, (if you have knowledge) and move on. Let's leave the policing to the Ag Dept.

Grandview
06-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Geez this site is so redundant !

If you're "licensed and certified" I guess you know it all. Holy cow that gets annoying.

Well, I've been "Licensed and Certified" for years, but I still have questions about certain products, conditions, effectiveness, etc.

Give us all a break !!!! Every stinking string has some self appointed joker reminding us that a license and certification makes you a God.

Just offer advice, (if you have knowledge) and move on. Let's leave the policing to the Ag Dept.

I have four certified applicators that work for me. None know much about the products they apply. Being certified means little. One of my applicators was 16 when he first became certified. Any good student can study and past the test.