PDA

View Full Version : I need 3 of me...

KirbysLawn
09-26-2002, 09:04 PM
This fall has been great!

As I post this thead I sit at the Hampton Inn in Mooresville NC.....after a full day of lawn renovations I had planned on a full day tomorrow. It's raining now and I will not be able to aeravate tomorrow, really sucks. Shacking up here due to a large amount of business up this way and a long drive home.

Today I had 12 voice mails and have 62 aerations/aeravations scheduled and 8 soil blowings and have no idea when I will get them all done.

Anyone in the Charlotte area who wants business in the southwest, northwest, and central Charlotte area please give me a call for referralls. Please have app. license and insurance if you call or PM, if you do not have the above don't call.

What a fall!

lawnkid
09-26-2002, 09:38 PM
Man Kirby, How do you do it. How do you get all these accounts. Man I sent out flyers for Aerating and n one has called yet. Oh well. Could you tell me a secret danielovic728@hotmail.com. Thanks, help would be great. i need to make as miuch money as possible for next spring. Peace :)

CSRA Landscaping
09-26-2002, 10:30 PM
That's great, Ray! Glad to hear business is booming for you. Be careful! You may end up with a huge business. ;)

KirbysLawn
09-26-2002, 10:52 PM
Ed U cation... I guess.

I have had everyone except 3 re-sign this year, add that to the word of mouth and flyers and that = too much business.

I had one new customer who was so impressed with my methods that he referred me to two of his friends, he has referred me two of his friends and...well you get the idea...

I guess it depends on how much you are willing to sacrafice at the beginning. My face has been planted in books or talking to others that know more than me that it is finallly paying off.

KirbysLawn
09-26-2002, 10:52 PM
whoops....hotel dial up sucks....

Tony Harrell
09-27-2002, 04:52 AM
How are the lake levels down there at Norman?