PDA

View Full Version : dirt simple brewer

S.M.Dolan
04-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Has anyone used the dirt simple brewer? I am thinking of purchasing this or the compostwerks brewer and was looking for pros and cons of each. Thanks for any info.

ICT Bill
04-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Has anyone used the dirt simple brewer? I am thinking of purchasing this or the compostwerks brewer and was looking for pros and cons of each. Thanks for any info.

I have never used it and have no idea whether it is dirt simple or not, I do know Peter and trust that if you are not satisfied he will jump in and give you his evaluation why it is not working to your spec's and help you tweak it

what are you using it for? Landscaping, organic farming?

some inside advice, think extracting and speak to him about being able to do that especially if it is just for turf

S.M.Dolan
04-07-2011, 07:42 PM
sorry that I was so vague in my post. I was looking into the smaller brewers primarily for turf usage. I had thought about building my own but i would rather use a tried and tested product. Also as I was looking at some older posts I noticed you plug Jeff frank's course, when I lived in NY I was lucky enough to have my employer send me to the natures lyceum.

phasthound
04-07-2011, 08:44 PM
sorry that I was so vague in my post. I was looking into the smaller brewers primarily for turf usage. I had thought about building my own but i would rather use a tried and tested product. Also as I was looking at some older posts I noticed you plug Jeff frank's course, when I lived in NY I was lucky enough to have my employer send me to the natures lyceum.

It's always great to hear from another Green Guerilla!

ICT Bill
04-07-2011, 08:44 PM

another Green Gorilla how sweet is that

I personally love Jeff and his energy and donate product often. he is often over the top for many but you have got to love him and what he is doing

for turf ask Peter about extracts, they are simpler, have a shelf life and work better than brewing "for turf"