PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks online Scheduling software

quietone
04-09-2011, 02:16 AM
Does anyone use quickbooks online? What scheduling software works with it like Qxpress? They currently dont support it. Any other ideas?:hammerhead:

spray_man
04-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Ive been using it for about six years. I use the "recurring template" function to schedule. Works for me. Your schedule can be printed any time prior to the next visit. I have it printing 10 days before. You can also do routing. I route by adding a two digit route code (Low Hills = LH) before each customer account name. When I print the schedule I have it print by account name and all the LH names are printed together. This program is way cool for $19 / month. For another $19 you can add payroll. Not a sales guy for quickbooks, but I think it is a great deal.

qualitybh
02-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Hello did you find anyone that has scheduling software that will work (interact) with quickbooks online?

CosmoCain
11-26-2012, 08:22 PM
hey I saw this post from a year ago wondering if you still use quickbooks?

spray_man
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes. I still use it.

cpllawncare
11-27-2012, 10:40 PM
You can use the route function on mapquest for free! set up the route and print it off use only the map or use the full blown instructions, once you get used to the route just use the map without the instructions.