PDA

View Full Version : What a mess

South Florida Lawns
04-12-2011, 11:25 PM
So I started using quick books this year and I have to say its an awesome program, really has everything all in one package. i'm learning it as I go but damn something somewhere is majorly ****** up. Half of my invoices don't get printed. Seems like each month I try and get things sorted out it gets worse. I know its not the program just me. I'm trying to figure it all out, totally making pizzed.

GreenI.A.
04-12-2011, 11:34 PM
it deffinetly takes some time, many thiings aren't were you would expect them to be. But it is a hell of a lot better than just trying to do it all by hand

zturncutter
04-13-2011, 01:02 PM
If you give me more info I can probably help, been using the program for almost 10 years now.

WheatBookkeeping
04-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Make sure your date range selection is what you want.
Make sure an A/R is set up for the invoice you want.
Make sure the invoices you want are selected.
Make sure "To Be Printed" (bottom left corner of Invoice screen) is checked on all the invoices you want

what features are you using? such as billable time and costs.

JB1
04-20-2011, 07:20 PM
So I started using quick books this year and I have to say its an awesome program, really has everything all in one package. i'm learning it as I go but damn something somewhere is majorly ****** up. Half of my invoices don't get printed. Seems like each month I try and get things sorted out it gets worse. I know its not the program just me. I'm trying to figure it all out, totally making pizzed.

after you've used it a little while, look into taking a class on it and it will help a lot.

South Florida Lawns
04-20-2011, 11:14 PM
after you've used it a little while, look into taking a class on it and it will help a lot.

Thanks guys. I'm probably gonna take a class on it whenever I get free time. Seems like im using about 2% of the program. I like it though its getting me organized.