PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Sierra With Plow-Personal Truck 4 Sale

cuttin-to-the-Max
04-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Ok guys well here is my boss' Personal Truck
We only put it to work in the Winter To help Plow Driveways
We Dont use it to pull trailers either! Only Goes From his house to the shop. Then maybe to give out estimates but nothing more than that
Doesnt smell like grass,gas or oil! If you're a LCO YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! :laugh: :nono:

Was a Demo Bought with 4k miles From Sellers in Farmington
Now has a little under 25k Miles ** he still drives this truck so millage could change... Wont be far from 25K though.
Warranty on truck until 36k miles
V8 6.0L
Clean inside and out

Comes with a Boss Snow Plow New in 2009 From weingartz
Poly sport 8' Fully Functional
Only selling because i just upgraded to a Chevy 2500HD Also trying to cut down on truck payments!

Trucks inspected annually
Looking to get $25,000 OBO Post or PM me questions!

Feel free to bid on it Also Current Bid is at $23,600(EBAYhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200595846361&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT#ht_1473wt_1165)

http://gifup.com/data/gifs/c/1/6/c16211656b.gif

sweetjetskier
04-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Well as far as I have seen an 8 ft plow on a 1500 crew cab is a Huge no no!!

And come ome on each time you post this truck the story changes..............
Posted via Mobile Device

cuttin-to-the-Max
04-13-2011, 10:11 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry doesnt matter The truck is Sound as can be....Come take it for a spin!
Why are you judging the truck when you have never seen it?
It plows Fine! We Let the big-boy trucks Plow the commercial stuff. This does strictly Driveways...I have used it in commercial lots to clean up but nothing more than that.

The plow weights like 475 pounds! This is the same plow made for Small 4x4's (JEEPS) and SUV's! The plow is meant for the truck. The Truck Also has a Plow Prep/ tow Package on it. Never had a problem With it

cuttin-to-the-Max
04-14-2011, 08:04 PM
It's looking good so far! Bids are up to $23,700! Click the link above to top that!
Posted via Mobile Device

4curbappeal
04-15-2011, 12:14 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

An 8' Poly plow on that truck is fine! Especially with the plow prep pkg!
Why do so many people feel the need to chime in when they have NO CLUE what they are talking about?????? So... You "have heard" that an 8' foot plow on that truck is a no-no?????WTF???? YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TRUCK!!! you have no idea how he plows!!! Its his personal truck for crying out loud! Look at the pictures of it! Does it look like he drives it into stacked snow piles at 50mph??? It seems like too many DB cry baby wanna be's have found LS and want to reply to every single thread! I tell myself im done checking this site out, but keep getting back on here. Im done! Way too many 14 yr olds and DB LS police! Sorry for the hi-jacked rant!
Awesome truck and priced very well. Good luck with the sale!

cuttin-to-the-Max
04-24-2011, 11:28 PM
BUMMMPPPPPPPPPPP
Price DROP!!!!!!
24k OBO Any biters?

more pics???
http://gifup.com/data/gifs/1/9/d/19d1cb60ca.gif

cuttin-to-the-Max
04-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Ohhh also its back for sale because the ebay buyer was a:
___#%$^&***()@#&%#^#______...... and didnt pay!

MowingMowingMowing
04-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Ohhh also its back for sale because the ebay buyer was a:
___#%$^&***()@#&%#^#______...... and didnt pay!

I don't mean to call you out, and I might even be interested if your ads weren't so dang sketch... Ok you admit that your story changes just about every time you re-post (what's it been 10 times so far :laugh:) about if its your truck, your boss' truck, next thing we know it will be your brother's truck.

Now the Ebay buyer backed out :confused:

I'm just going to throw this out there, and maybe I'm wrong... But I'm going to guess you were the bidder bidding the truck up hoping for someone to bite...nobody bit, you're back to square one...

Anywho, best of luck with the sale.

cuttin-to-the-Max
04-25-2011, 07:30 PM
I don't mean to call you out, and I might even be interested if your ads weren't so dang sketch... Ok you admit that your story changes just about every time you re-post (what's it been 10 times so far :laugh:) about if its your truck, your boss' truck, next thing we know it will be your brother's truck.

Now the Ebay buyer backed out :confused:

I'm just going to throw this out there, and maybe I'm wrong... But I'm going to guess you were the bidder bidding the truck up hoping for someone to bite...nobody bit, you're back to square one...

Anywho, best of luck with the sale.

No the guy on ebay bidded high. Then after the ad ended he called me and gave me this story about how he only has 18k cash and wants the truck anyway WITH THE PLOW! :hammerhead::hammerhead: I said HAAILLLLLLLL (hell) No!

Dont listen to me! If you're Interested
1. Look at the pictures
2. Email/ Call me to schedule a time to see it in person!
The truck talks for itself!

Im in the same boat as all the rest of you! Im not out here to scam anyone I know its a great truck. All you guys out instigating should just grow up!

stuffdeer
04-26-2011, 10:56 AM
A 1500 Crew Cab with a plow prep?

You show me the window sticker with that on it, and I might buy it. I've been looking for a white personal truck.

cuttin-to-the-Max
05-01-2011, 07:50 AM
$23,600 FIRM new priceeeeeeeee
C'mon guys this is a great deal!
Posted via Mobile Device