PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Super Z 60" XR Deck Bagger / Thatcher

davink
04-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Up for sale I have a 2007 Hustler Super Z with the 60" XR 7 Deck. It also has the thirteen bushel bagging unit and a Jericho front mount Thatching rake. The rake was installed last year, and has been used very little. The rakes mounting bar has been welded to the front wheel arms of the Hustler. The Motor is the Kawasaki 25 horsepower. This machine only has approximately 368 hours on it!!! I bought this unit in 2007 to take care of my property and my Brothers three acres. He is selling his house, and my yard is too small to warrant having this unit. I was going to expand into business, but medical issues have stopped me. Depending on how long it takes to sell it may have another hour on it from mowing my yard. I am not buying anything new until I sell this.

The only issue that I have ever had with this unit was a factory issue. Apparently the hydro pump and motor units that were put on this unit has metal shavings in them when it was assembled. As we all know that will kill the hydro pumps. However, BOTH the LEFT and RIGHT hydro pumps and motors have been replaced. Though I did not exactly log the hours, since they have been replaced I would guess that machine has not had more than 50 hours or so. So basically with new hydros on it, this is nearly a new machine!

It is in great shape, the only blemish is the armrests (see pics) It has been regularly serviced. It runs and cuts great! And the bagging unit is AWESOME. I have not raked a leaf since I got this unit! It will chop and bag anything! I considered keeping the mower just for this reason!!!
There are some nicks and dings here and there. The deck has the usual scuffs and scrapes, I touch them up with factory paint as needed to avoid any rust. Whenever there has been any issue, I took care of it promptly. It has just been tuned up, oil done, all fluids and all belts checked and replaced if needed. I just greased the whole thing, and went through everything on it. It is ready to work!!!

I will include any extras I have for it, like an extra bagger hose, and bag, though used they will still get you by in a pinch. I have an extra air filter housing, oil filter, paint, blades, etc.

I would like to see $8,500.00 for it. The machine itself sold new for over $10,000.00, the bagger unit is another $3,000.00, and the Jerco Thatcher adds nearly another $1,000.00. So I am into the whole machine for at least $14,000.00 But I do have to sell the unit and I am open to discussion about price. I am also open to trades of another smaller zero turn or walk behind, preferably with a bagging unit. I would be willing to take something like a 36 to 48" deck on a decent, but can be older mower, and obviously cash as well to make up the value. If you are looking to rev up you business, or take on larger or commercial accounts, then this is the machine you want. I have more pictures available upon request.

Please email me, and put HUSTLER in the subject line. Or call me at 860-882- two-two-five-one. Ask for Dave. Thanks!!! There are many more pictures if you follow the photobucket link!

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n501/davink/

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n501/davink/IMGP0176.jpg

davink
04-14-2011, 10:50 AM
Hey All!! I see a few people have looked at the add, but no response or interest....so how far off am I on price? Is that the issue? I am open to offers...so if you are interested please do not hesitate. Along with another mower, I like toys, ATVs Dirt bikes, Motorcycles... I would also LOVE a dump trailer!!

Please let me know what you all think. Thanks everyone!:)

Raymond S.
04-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Honestly, I think you'd be closer to around 5500-6000.
Posted via Mobile Device

davink
04-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Honestly, I think you'd be closer to around 5500-6000.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow really? I was knew I was a little high at $8600 but I was thinking $7000.00 the lowest, and was hoping to settle at around $7500. Oh well. I guess I will see what, if any, offers people might make. Now all the cards are on the table anyway.

Thanks for the honest response though....that is what I was looking for!:)

Raymond S.
04-14-2011, 09:53 PM
I normally wouldn't respond to a thread like this but you asked. I could be off a little but I'm comparing it to a few other machines on here (Exmark & Lastec mowers of similar size). I have a JRCO dethatcher as well which I think goes for around $600 new.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimslawncareservice
04-14-2011, 10:20 PM
The 60 hd dethatcher is around 650 with tax and you have just regular one. You are second one who said they paid a 1000 for it though
Posted via Mobile Device

M RASCOE&SONS
04-14-2011, 10:29 PM
thats a nice low hr machine you have,good luck with the sale.

davink
04-15-2011, 03:53 PM
The 60 hd dethatcher is around 650 with tax and you have just regular one. You are second one who said they paid a 1000 for it though
Posted via Mobile Device

what is the difference between the HD and the regular one? I didn't pay quite a 1000 for it, like the ad said, close, but not quite. I think it was about 800 and change..

Jimslawncareservice
04-15-2011, 04:40 PM
i believe it just the front tires are bigger and maybe air filled. man you got robbed. a new 36/46 with mount is 529. i have a suggested retail in front of me it says 589 for the 60 and 649 for the 60 hd mount bar included

HenryB
04-15-2011, 09:37 PM
You guys are brutal

davink
04-19-2011, 10:09 AM
BUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP!

Nobody has ANY interest????? I am negotiable, and open to trades!!! I can also accept creditcards through Paypal if that helps!

Let me know if you are at all interested! I would love to negotiate!

davink
04-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the interest and questions all THIS ITEM IS SOLD!!