PDA

View Full Version : Fastrak & Gatemaster

Envy Lawn Service
09-30-2002, 09:36 PM
First, is the Fastrak considered a commercial machine? How reliable are the Honda engines.

Is the Gate Master going to be availible with a stand & sit sulky? Are walkbehinds with sulkys safe and practical if you mow lots of hilly terrain and change directions every week?

mowerconsultant
09-30-2002, 11:15 PM
The FasTrak is a non-commercial unit, it is made for the homeowner.
The Honda engine on it is commercial.
We have had no issues with the Honda's that I am personaly aware of.

The GateMaster will like all other wb's have the ability to mount a aftermarket stand on type sulky.

Hope this helps
Pj

Envy Lawn Service
10-01-2002, 11:32 PM
What exactly is the difference. It must be something major to warrent an $1,800 price difference between it and the Mini Z. E-mail price quotes were $4,399 & $6,199 I think. I have no close dealer, so you are a big help to me, Thanks!

Artman
10-03-2002, 03:07 PM
One major difference between the FasTrak and the Mini Z: the Mini Z uses individual pumps and wheel motors and a common hydraulic reservoir while the FasTrak uses 2 Agri-Gear IZT transmissions.

Envy Lawn Service
10-03-2002, 10:09 PM
Oh, I see said the blind man!:rolleyes: I guess I may as well be ready to fork out atleast $6,000+ for a decent ZTR aye?

I know I sound like a a tightwad. I just like paying cash! I hate payments and interest :mad: I'm afriad I won't be able to turn loose of that much cash before next season.