PDA

View Full Version : Seat with Suspension

yellbird
04-17-2011, 01:52 AM
Have a 1008 sst bucket (gray) seat and the Toro John Deere Z Master seat suspension for sale. Been using them on a out front Grasshopper mower. Purchased new in 2008. I just mow my property and probably 200 hours on them. I am a retired truck driver and for years have been looking for the fore/aft isolator that makes the ride great because it takes the jarring out.
They had them years ago that were after market but can no longer find them since the air seat have them built in. Anyway I found a seat which has that as an option without being air ride so I am getting one. I would guess what I am selling would run around the price of the Michigan seat or a little more so I will let it go for $200. Pick it up or will ship it at your cost.
I live about 35 miles south of Chicago but will meet you if it isn't too far.

yellbird
04-24-2011, 01:24 AM
Just got the new seat "Grammer Msg65 plus the Isolator. The seat I am selling had made a big difference compared to the Grasshopper seat and this one makes another big improvement. I have a few bad spots in my yard and now just watch the out front deck bouncing and I can hardly feel anything. Kind of a pain installing as the Grasshopper seat platform is about 1.25" lower in back than the front and the Isolator works best when it's level so got a couple of hockey pucks and a few washers and it leveled it out.
Rather than have to store the seat I have for sale I will let it go for a hundred but must be picked up or will meet within a reasonable distance.

yellbird
04-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Has been Sold