PDA

View Full Version : keep the calls coming

stevenf
04-17-2011, 08:41 PM
I did two post card mailouts and a ton of doorhangers. I was really busy durng March and picked up 7 new weekly clients. Now my phone has stopped ringing completely. Do any of you guys have small tricks of the trade that you do to refresh your name in peoples mind? Get the phone ringing again.
Posted via Mobile Device

umsco226
04-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Signs. Lots of signs.

PostcardMania
04-18-2011, 05:01 PM
I did two post card mailouts and a ton of doorhangers. I was really busy durng March and picked up 7 new weekly clients. Now my phone has stopped ringing completely. Do any of you guys have small tricks of the trade that you do to refresh your name in peoples mind? Get the phone ringing again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you still mailing the postcards? If so, are you using the same design and offer?

NatesLawnCareLLC
04-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Just make sure that your name is out there. The best way to get your name out there is word of mouth. It's hard but once it starts getting out you'll really pick up your business. I haven't spent a dollar of door hangers in years, they cost too much, they usually get thrown away and people would much rather do business with people they have some connection with. I would say keep getting you name out there. Handing out business cards, talking with people and working on your network of people that you have. Eventually your business will take off.

Oh yeah...MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SIGN ON YOUR TRUCK!!!

JFGauvreau
04-18-2011, 06:42 PM
It was the same with me, people get the spring fever, they think about their backyard, their lawns all day and all night long, until they figured out what to do with it. After that "spring fever" it always goes back down.

lawnangel1
04-19-2011, 08:13 PM
I hope Spring Fever isn't gone just yet!