PDA

View Full Version : 52" toro proline

kisner87
04-18-2011, 10:28 AM
For sale is a Toro Proline mower with a 52" deck. This mower has been a work horse for the past couple years but need to sell due to not having a use for it anymore. This mower again is a Toro Proline walk behind with a 52" deck, It has an 18hp Kohler motor which was just tuned up with new plugs, gas filter, oil filter, and air filter. All of the belts where dressed the only thing that was not done as far as a tune up was sharpening of the blades. The mower is belt driven and turns on a dime, The transmission is a four speed foreward and one reverse giving you endless possibilitys on speed. The rear tires on the mower could be replaced but personal preferance I did not due to the possibilty of ripping up grass. They hold air great they just dont have much tread left on them. . If you have any other questions or concerns that I can address Please feel free to contact me @ (262)206-7034. I don't check my posts on here that much so if you would like more information please try to contact me the other ways.
Thank you again for looking

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike