View Full Version : looking for a product called web foot

03-10-2000, 08:13 PM
looking a fertilizer-moss control product called web foot. any of you ever use it. the place were i used to get it is closed.<br> thanks anthony<p><br>

03-16-2000, 11:32 AM
yea it's some residential product i wouldn't waste my money on it but would buy Fe from a different source

03-21-2000, 05:22 PM
I am not familiar with that product but I do know of a golf course that had moss growing on their putting greens. They were told to use Dawn dish washing detergent mixed with water. They sprayed it on and lo an behold it killed it without damaging the greens. Some greens superintendant from another course gave them the info.