PDA

View Full Version : Wading in a stream of idiots

Agape
04-19-2011, 03:51 AM
Lost my employee, no call no show. was sick last monday, and I texted him to see if he was feeling better and he replied "not really" I said to take a couple days off and I would see him at 8 A.M Thursday for maint., but then I tried to get ahold of him tuesday eve. for something and tried to get ahold of him until wed I got ahold of someone in his household and they said they'd have him call when he got home. no call.
At 8:15 thurs. I pulled out and went to work- when I got back that eve. I had a note on the door "hey Don, I showed up for work but you were gone,will call you 2nite or see you tomorrow" ....no call and I left next day at same time.... still no call.

Put an ad on CL and I got 2 people who either did mom's lawn growing up, or does his own lawn- not what I meant when I said "experienced", and an E-mail from some mexi-nugget that will "beat any estimate I get by 5%" (gonna call as a customer and get a deal over the phone and have him cut some bushes down at an ex customers house and kill 2 birds with one stone. I will just say it was a prank, and it's not my fault they didn't confirm)

Needless to say, I'm in hell.

Agape
04-19-2011, 03:57 AM
actually I'll ask for an estimate for a paver path at whatever house I see for sale and vacant and have them mail me the estimate to whatever the address is for the local landscape contracter's board.

Get Some...
04-19-2011, 06:54 AM
I am speechless.........:laugh: