PDA

View Full Version : Just One Crew....

deerewashed
04-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Sup guys, this is just for fun, but if you could have just one crew, what would you want in it? here are the rules:

-none of that on a beach playing golf crap.
-one truck
-can have as many trailers as you want, but dont be that guy who has like 6.
-no more than 6 guys(that includes yourself)
-specify as thorough as you can
-including shop is encouraged
-Have fun?
-really, just don't have more than one truck

I will post mine up shortly but lets see yours. Call it stupid but it is just for fun, i am getting sick of paperwork/schoolwork. Enjoy!

flatlander42
04-19-2011, 09:27 PM
me
one navigator
one walker mb
one jd 21" mower
one stihl trimmer
one maryuama blower
one 5x8 trailer
one '01 f150
one pitch fork
one set of worktunes

That's about it. I'm happy with what I have, and don't want to mess with deadbeat helpers. All of the good ones are mowing for themselves!

nobagger
04-19-2011, 09:29 PM
me
one navigator
one jd 21" mower
one stihl trimmer
one maryuama blower
one 5x8 trailer
one '01 f150
one pitch fork
one set of worktunes

That's about it. I'm happy with what I have, and don't want to mess with deadbeat helpers. All of the good ones are mowing for themselves!

Your last statement couldn't be any truer!!!!! Well put!

93Chevy
04-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Single-axle International crew cab dumping flatbed with a 24' enclosed with a 72" 60" 52" Hustler zero turns and a 48" Snapper Pro walk behind with Redmax handhelds and 4 guys on the crew doing 4 all-day HOA accounts and a couple 1/2 day commercials each week.

But I'm barely self-employed anymore, so don't listen to me :laugh::laugh:

nobagger
04-19-2011, 09:51 PM
My "one crew" would be me and 2 other guys, a F550 extended cab 4x4 dump with a V blade, a 24ft enclosed trailer, a 52" rider, a 48" w/b a 36" w/b (for gated properties, a couple 21"re's, a few string trimmers, a couple sidewalk edgers, a couple back pack blowers, some hand help blowers, a debris vac, a bed redinfiner, a couple hedge clippers, a pole saw, a articulating hedge trimmer, tool box, chain saw, some shovels and rakes, oh, and a few gallon jugs to pee in. This is basically whats in our trailer. I tried to outfit our big trailer with anything you might need for an average day or if something small came up like a downed small tree or limb or even if beds needed touched up. Ive only run one crew at a time. Its hard enough to keep up with all the mistakes from one crew, I don't think I could handle 2 or more crews.