PDA

View Full Version : Contract ???

ALLPro Landscaping
04-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Last year we had a severe drought, the year before that it was every day rain and lots of it. I only charge for the times we actually mow, but I do hear of guys charging a flat rate every month regardless of the the weather and if they mow. Any of you guys out their charge like this.

Yarden Of Eden
04-20-2011, 01:15 AM
Last year we had a severe drought, the year before that it was every day rain and lots of it. I only charge for the times we actually mow, but I do hear of guys charging a flat rate every month regardless of the the weather and if they mow. Any of you guys out their charge like this.
On my commercial accounts I do. Residentials I charge per mow, but I have a clause with them that if for any reason they don't want it cut and don't give me proper notice, and I show up with my equipment, they will be billed for a mow anyway. Gas aint free and neither is myy time!
Posted via Mobile Device

ALLPro Landscaping
04-20-2011, 01:41 PM
I also have that in my contracts, but I cant see how these other guys I know who are very big company's get away with charging their residential regardless if they cut or not. I mean it makes sense, since I cant control the weather and it sure would be nice to get paid.