PDA

View Full Version : ever use your side bagger for other uses?

snapper
04-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Like cleaning up trash in a yard? Or my new favorite, bush trimming removal. Easiest clean up after trimming a holly bush i ever had. So what do you use your side bagger for other than the normal grass and leaves??

Later!! chris

Hell on Blades
04-20-2011, 11:15 PM
I had a dethatch job last week and used mine to pickup everything. Did great, but had to scrape the heck out of my TT deck when I was done. It was caked with MUD!!!!

No big deal, just a half hour of scraping followed by a trip to the car wash to clean it up... The car wash loves me showing up at 10pm!!!

intimidator782
04-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I use mine to do leaf removals. Works great once everything is blown into the open. Then just suck em up and dump the bagger.

goodgreen
04-21-2011, 09:27 PM
I use a Grass Gobbler also after dethatching and for small leaf cleanups. For larger jobs, I just load up a tarp and haul it behind my mower to a dump spot or the curb.

jiggz
04-21-2011, 10:59 PM
alot of times .. if i did some light shrub trimming ill pull a walk behind up and rake it into the cage.. it also works great for new properties that haven't been edged in years.. just pull up throw the sod in there and off you go.. i work to hard to try and carry anything i dont really need to lol