PDA

View Full Version : its bad when you have 2 carry a pistol

jslawncare22
04-21-2011, 12:18 AM
i never thought i would have to carry a gun with me to go mow a dam yard last weekend i was mowing one of my commercial clients
' i have to wait till there closed so there are no cars in the parking lot" i was weed eating the opposite side of the lot from where my truck was parked two guys roll up and park just inches from my trailer and equipment so " i guess they was going to try to steal something " i walk over ask them if they need something they say no one guy got out & walked around building the other guy stayed in the truck they sat there for a good 10 15 min. so i called my wife she brought my 9mm no sooner then she got there the guys left

so today i was mowing my moms property that she rents the land lord came threw on his mower and started mowing over top of what i have cut and the ajoining properties then the fat ass got his mower stuck rite beside my truck i sat there and laughed at him he got it unstuck then wanted to cuss me out for not mowing the same bank he just stuck so i told him to stick his mower up his ass "hes a big burly biker wannabe " he told me that he was going to charge my mom $50 cause he had to mow the bank that is all red clay rocks and some weeds i was hoping he was going to come off that mower at me i had some thing waiting on him has any one else had any problems like this or is it just my luck

topsites
04-21-2011, 12:46 AM
There are days and situations where I just WISH the right sorry ass would pull a gun and point it in my face.

johnyredd99
04-22-2011, 12:50 AM
first day w/ previous employeer. we were parked along side of back rd. 4 ways, strobes, cones out. We try to be as legit as peco when it comes to being parked along rd. Anyway, big guy pulls up running his mouth cause he had to slow down. Everyone jumps out of the trucks and boss tells him to hold on he has something in the truck for him. then walks up to truck and grabs his 9mm. Needless to say guy drove off pretty quick.

Made for a hell of a first day

weeze
04-22-2011, 12:52 AM
i usually just attack them with the trimmer lol

delphied
04-22-2011, 09:52 AM
i was hoping he was going to come off that mower at me i had some thing waiting on him has any one else had any problems like this or is it just my luck

Personally, I carry but these are the kinds of loons that shouldnt carry. Waiting for someone to pick a fight so they can shoot them. At least it is on record here.

CHRIS92789
04-22-2011, 11:27 AM
I used to carry a pistol with me, but for quiet the opposite reason. The area's that i do most of my lawn care in are mostly wooded areas. I have come into contact with black bears, crazy bucks who are in the rut, and some pretty nasty dogs. I have had some pretty close encounters so i decided i would start carrying. Instead of carrying a pistol i carry an ASP. I carry this where ever i go. It is a pretty intimidating if someone comes up trying to mess with you and is completely legal for you to pull out at any time. I know that in PA you do not need a carrying permit to openly display your firearm, but if you do pull that firearm out on a person you need to have a damn good reason! You can pick a really nice one up for around 30.00.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k106/chris92789/asp.jpg

G. Ramey
04-22-2011, 11:44 AM
I don't carry a pistol. I just sick my helper on them. He is a 265Lb MMA fighter and he carries a .45. haha

AdvLandscapeLLC
04-22-2011, 01:04 PM
I carry daily and I would consider it a good life if i never have to use my gun, you should hope you never have to use your gun because when you do be prepared to lose that gun or all your guns for a period of time, spend time in court with a lawsuit and possibly face criminal charges if your kill or discharge is not deemed in defense or could have been avoided. :usflag:

wild willy
04-22-2011, 05:52 PM
egad!!! the day I have to carry is the day I'm an armoured car employee. then again I don't work in Toronto