PDA

View Full Version : Gravel rat

jimmyjack
04-23-2011, 11:47 AM
what ever happened to him??? his profile says he hasnt been on since Jan............ in a werid way i kinda miss reading his meaning less threads or off topic posts ...... i dont know just sayin :confused:

P.Services
04-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Dude kinda insensitive.....gravel rat passed away in jan.
Posted via Mobile Device

crab
04-23-2011, 12:13 PM
serious man,i had no idea what happened

93Chevy
04-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Dude kinda insensitive.....gravel rat passed away in jan.
Posted via Mobile Device

So he passed right after he tried to get the mods to delete his profile? That's suspicious.

knox gsl
04-23-2011, 12:26 PM
He wanted to get off here because he had been talking about starting his own business for years but didn't want anyone to know about it at his $23/hour government job. He had reason to think that they were spying on him and that he would lose the job he hated so much. He has recently tried to get back on but the MODs won't give him a new user name and his old one is suspended.

P.Services
04-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Greenstar you jerk! I wanted to start a myth that rat had died. He woulda got a good laugh out it.
Posted via Mobile Device

crab
04-23-2011, 12:44 PM
what a let down!

93Chevy
04-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Greenstar you jerk! I wanted to start a myth that rat had died. He woulda got a good laugh out it.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you want to start a rumor like that, you have to get the people who know the real story to band together

knox gsl
04-23-2011, 12:52 PM
93 chevy kind of blew it. I thought about going along with you saying something about falling down the stairs to his dad's basement. Or since he only had 2wheel drive on his truck he slid down one or those curvy 12% grade BC roads and crashed.

knox gsl
04-23-2011, 12:56 PM
BTW, I sure old GR still reads everything on here wishing he could post.

icex
04-23-2011, 02:48 PM
good riddance, i was starting to get pissed off comming on here daily and seeing the forum filled with his useless posts..

ioilyouin
04-23-2011, 03:24 PM
Isn't he like gravel trucker on youtube? Go pick a fight with him there.

AEL
04-23-2011, 04:29 PM
I thought he had finally lost his v*rg*n*ty and found something else to occupy his name... Doubt that
Posted via Mobile Device

Jimmyed
04-23-2011, 05:11 PM
His mom forgot to pay the internet bill!!

P.Services
04-23-2011, 08:24 PM
I thought he had finally lost his v*rg*n*ty and found something else to occupy his name... Doubt that
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmm what's that say about us that are still on the site then?
Posted via Mobile Device

zak406
04-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Apperantly were all virgins who have nothing better to do! Thats news to me :hammerhead:

P.Services
04-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Normally I would have some good comments to make about a subject like this but I think I'm on the mods "endangered list". If I press my luck I will be in the same ship as ratatoey.
Posted via Mobile Device

bobcat_ron
04-23-2011, 11:19 PM
He still views everything here, but since his divorce from the Asian massage therapist he's been half the man he used to be.

Hi Mike!

7.3 Rocket
04-23-2011, 11:54 PM
He still views everything here, but since his divorce from the Asian massage therapist he's been half the man he used to be.

Ron, half of zero is still zero.

AEL
04-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

I dont think any of us were on here as much as him. I mean the guy was worried his work was spying on him , yet he was on this site all day while he was at work, on a work computer.

Asphalt/Dirt Man
04-24-2011, 10:48 AM
I can respect other peoples viewpoint. But opinionated, loud mouthed, and disregard for other peoples view point piss me off.

And he really got under my skin.

jimmyjack
04-24-2011, 08:51 PM
but thats what im saying , he could piss off everybody(EVERYBODY) i dont think i remember reading anybody saying yea know what thats a good point, that takes lots of skills to get a whole group upset....but i do miss his doom and gloom out look of life , with the good paying job , living rent free , no kids or wife , no worrys, but it was always the end of the world.........made me look at everything i got and think how lucky i am.....just saying it was kinda a pick me up if that sounds right

YellowDogSVC
04-24-2011, 09:21 PM
but thats what im saying , he could piss off everybody(EVERYBODY) i dont think i remember reading anybody saying yea know what thats a good point, that takes lots of skills to get a whole group upset....but i do miss his doom and gloom out look of life , with the good paying job , living rent free , no kids or wife , no worrys, but it was always the end of the world.........made me look at everything i got and think how lucky i am.....just saying it was kinda a pick me up if that sounds right

I guess I am a little more tolerant of people and personally, I didn't mind any of his posts. Some were entertaining, some were a waste of time.. much like I consider my own.

I think personal attacks need to be left out of these forums. I am an admin on another site and we don't condone personal attacks and it keeps the infighting to a minimum.
Everyone has a right to an opinion and you know what they say about opinions.. everyone has one like they have an ...

bighornjd
04-24-2011, 09:46 PM
I hadn't noticed he was missing...:confused:

:waving: