PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Cat questions

Trucklover
04-23-2011, 06:01 PM
I just got a new 52" Tiger cat and the tracking is off what is the best way to make sure I get the tracking right any tricks?

2nd Does anyone have a pic of there stripping kit installed I have two extra pieces that I dont know where they go?

-Thanks

djagusch
04-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Bring it back to the dealer as it should be done by them.
Posted via Mobile Device

RTR Landscaping
04-23-2011, 07:43 PM
I agree, take it back to the dealer. How a machine tracks is part of the dealer set up before delivering a new mower. He should be able to help you with the striper kit too.

Jims Lawncare
04-23-2011, 07:48 PM
have you checked the tire pressure?

wall
04-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Have you read the operating manual?

Trucklover
04-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Have you read the operating manual?

Im going to contact the dealer ,Yes it tells how to change it but i wanna make sure its right

ALC-GregH
04-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Where in MD are you? It's not hard to adjust.

Trucklover
04-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Where in MD are you? It's not hard to adjust.

im down by frederick,MD

ALC-GregH
04-24-2011, 06:09 PM
im down by frederick,MD

I'll be in Frederick tomorrow on other business. Need to sign papers to get another truck. Maybe I can point out where you need to adjust them. Did you get it at Frederick Equipment out on 26? I was going to consider Exmark and demoed a few mowers there but went with Scag. This was before they offered Scag. I bought my Cub at Harrington's in Emittsburg.

Trucklover
04-24-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll be in Frederick tomorrow on other business. Need to sign papers to get another truck. Maybe I can point out where you need to adjust them. Did you get it at Frederick Equipment out on 26? I was going to consider Exmark and demoed a few mowers there but went with Scag. This was before they offered Scag. I bought my Cub at Harrington's in Emittsburg.

wow! I bought mine at harringtons my grandfather has known the hole family for some time! I know were to adjust em but wanna make sure its perfect i might take it up to frederick equipment and have them fix her up :usflag:

ALC-GregH
04-24-2011, 09:14 PM
wow! I bought mine at harringtons my grandfather has known the hole family for some time! I know were to adjust em but wanna make sure its perfect i might take it up to frederick equipment and have them fix her up :usflag:

Just run by (call first) and have Robert adjust it. I'm positive he'd do it while you wait.

Trucklover
04-24-2011, 09:30 PM
ok will do thanks for the help!