PDA

View Full Version : gravely zt series

turbo94civic
04-23-2011, 10:08 PM
i have been lurking the forums and haven't posted til today.. i went and bought me a zt50 with a kawasaki24hp.. so far so good im in love with it. cuts real even. does not bog down. i tried looking up some reviews for it and i guess its a new model and can't seem to find anything worth reading on it. does anyone have any complaints about it or things to look for in the future with it? i picked the zt50 and a proturn260 w/31hp kawasaki out the door for $12,300 which i thought was a fair price for both. any thought on the machines would be appreciated on price and quality and do's and don'ts. the local gravely dealer didn't wanna work on the price none so i drove 2hrs away and saved $1,500 on both mowers combined.
http://i54.tinypic.com/n6vyjc.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2vvo0uq.jpg

morgaj1
04-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Nice mowers, odd combo though. Why buy one commercial mower and one homeowner mower? I have had a Gravely Pro Turn 148 for about a year now and love it. The biggest advice I can give is to change to synthetic oil in the motor after the first oil change. Other than that, mine has needed nothing.

turbo94civic
04-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Nice mowers, odd combo though. Why buy one commercial mower and one homeowner mower? I have had a Gravely Pro Turn 148 for about a year now and love it. The biggest advice I can give is to change to synthetic oil in the motor after the first oil change. Other than that, mine has needed nothing.

I got the residential zt one for around the house and the pro turn for future use as i plan on starting a lil lawn bsiness. I'm in the process of buying all my equipment first to where i don't have any notes. Then wILL probably start in the spring next year. I got a good paying job now offshore but only work 6months out the year and make 6figure income. i just want to make a lil extra on the side and to occupy my time is all so in the mean time im reading up on the business side of it all i can and buying equipment as i go. if all else fails then i wil have equipment for life lol.

turbo94civic
04-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I guess no has one?

Popeye77
04-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Post in the homeowners section i know there are some over there. Brother in law has one no complaints he likes his.

BINKY1902
04-24-2011, 04:34 PM
I would also suggest the homeowner forum, I believe I've seen some pics on there of some ZT models.