PDA

View Full Version : Trade me mowers!!!!

back Nine Lawn Care
04-24-2011, 12:03 AM
I got into the Lawn biz mid summer last year. I didnt have the know how I do now about what mower I should have gotten. I bought a nice stand up Great Dane with only 118 hours on it. In my opinion, the Great Dane Stand up is a great 2nd mower to have. Im getting to the point where I need a big bagger and a power rake zero turn. So here I am, S.O.L. without a bagger or power rake for spring cleanup!! Im in the west metro of Minneapolis. Anybody wanna trade there sit down zero with bagger and dethatcher for my Great Dane? My mower has super low hours on it. Lets work a deal! Thanks Fellas!!

ALC-GregH
04-24-2011, 10:31 AM
How much money you got? Ain't nobody going to trade you a ztr with bagger for a stand on mower regardless of hours. Suck it up and trade for the right equipment. That or buy a extended Accelerator bagger for it.

djagusch
04-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Buy a jrco dethatcher and a bagger for the great dane. Search craigslist for a used trac vac as they can be mounted to the front of your mower. Maybe $1500 and you will be set up with a new dethatcher and used bagger.
Posted via Mobile Device