PDA

View Full Version : Business Presentations....

kreft
04-24-2011, 06:00 PM
I have to do a business presentation and have no idea what to do. I was thinking of doing the a300 on a golf course but idk about that.

Speech needs to be 10 minutes long.

I want to do something in the heavy equipment industry. maybe services. idk

Any ideas at all will be much appreciated.

dozerman21
04-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Maybe instead of focusing on one machine like the A300, use several different pieces. Dozer, excavator, backhoe, skid steer, dump truck...don't get too many. You can describe each machine's features, what each one excels in, what type of jobs they are used on, etc. I don't miss those speech classes. The more material that you have to choose from to fill up those 10 minutes, the better.

Danny Boy
04-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Slideshow would be good, and do some nice job that morning, take pics and show it at the presentation, and come in your work clothes, show you get in and get your hands dirty...

5speedpsd
04-24-2011, 08:19 PM
maybe compare a couple different bobcat machines and show which one would be best for the application. 10 minutes really should not be to hard as long as you learn your information ahead of time. slide shows are a must, maybe pull one of those couple minute long videos off bobcats website, to show the versatility of the machine

Tigerotor77W
04-24-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure what exactly topic you're supposed to do a "business presentation" about. I agree with dozerman21. Perhaps you can describe the workings of a golf course -- many people (e.g. the golfers) seem to think that the course takes care of itself and get really angry when something isn't right about the course, so one possibility, if it matches with the requirements of the presentation, could be to show how much work is involved with creating a golf course from scratch and maintaining it. Ten minutes is rather short, however, so you may only be able to describe the maintenance aspect rather than give a complete story.

Of course, this is just a suggestion; I have no idea what the theme of the presentation is!

kreft
04-24-2011, 08:41 PM
for example i was goona try to convince the audeince (greens committee) to buy a A300 or a A770.

I would tell them the pros and cons from renting or buying and either buying used or new.

I would also tell them about how versitile the machine is, plus all the attachments there are.

I dont know if this is the best topic tho?

Danny Boy
04-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Oops I thought you were showing what you can do with your machines looking for work :)