PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist

Thib
04-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Go green- clear your land with goats

Need brushy land cleared?

Our goats will eat up your brush, fertilize your soil, and are fun to watch too.

We can clear out your garden or those acres out back you'd like to use for a garden.

We'll bring electric fencing and a shepherd and ferry our goats home each night. If your area is already adequately fenced then we'll give you a discount.

Please respond with a description of the land you'd like cleared and we'll get to work getting you a quote.

Goat landscaping- far out! :hammerhead:

Found this on craigslist:laugh:

elitelawnteam1
04-25-2011, 12:04 AM
lots of random things on craigslist, some are just out right creepy and weird.

Last year, I was looking in the "labor gigs" section and there was some gay guy that wanted some guys to weed, mulch and mow his property with their shirts off.

I've heard of some LCOs advertising on Craigslist, but in my case, that just gives you penny pinchers, weird people, and lots of email spam

alexschultz1
04-25-2011, 12:14 AM
aahaha yeah i got curious and checked out the "adult" section of craigslist... some people are just... yeah... if you've seen that dark side of craigslist you know what im talking about, and if you havent then check it out and be prepared to laugh.

Panhead
04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
I've heard of some LCOs advertising on Craigslist, but in my case, that just gives you penny pinchers, weird people, and lots of email spam

Couldn't agree with you more.

zopi
04-25-2011, 08:28 AM
The goat thing is actually catching on...has been pretty common out west for awhile...little buggers will eat everything but grass.
If you feed a milk goat on poison ivy and can stand to drink the milk it helps boost immunity to the ivy..
Posted via Mobile Device

Clark Griswold
04-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Last year, I was looking in the "labor gigs" section and there was some gay guy that wanted some guys to weed, mulch and mow his property with their shirts off.

So the guys into beer belly rednecks working with their shirts off, so what!

He's willing to pay you!

NJT
04-25-2011, 11:09 AM
Some ski resorts out West use the goat method to clear the liftlines of overgrowth. Apparently its pretty lucrative, and actually not a bad idea.