PDA

View Full Version : Truck with dump box

SummitLawns
04-25-2011, 01:53 AM
We've more than double our clientele this year and need to buy a new truck very badly. I would like to buy a dually with a big dump box on the back or something like that. But I am having a very diffucult time finding one.

Should I buy a flatbed and then an afermarket box like the Monroe Versa Line? I really don't know how to go about finding a truck like this, Craigslist doesn't have much to offer.

Honestly I just need a truck with a big box in the back, dump or no dump I need to know how I should be going about finding something like this.

Any help will be much appreciated!

DBFlawn
04-25-2011, 11:00 AM
We've more than double our clientele this year and need to buy a new truck very badly. I would like to buy a dually with a big dump box on the back or something like that. But I am having a very diffucult time finding one.

Should I buy a flatbed and then an afermarket box like the Monroe Versa Line? I really don't know how to go about finding a truck like this, Craigslist doesn't have much to offer.

Honestly I just need a truck with a big box in the back, dump or no dump I need to know how I should be going about finding something like this.

Any help will be much appreciated!

I know you said you looked on craigslist, but I would continue on there and searcgh around, also you may try ebay I've bought a few trucks off there with good luck. Also I'm not sure if your interested but I have a 1999 silverado 3500 for sale. It has a 12 foot diamond plate flat bed on it. If you want to buy a dump I can take the flatbed off and sell you the cab and chassis, we just don't use the truck enough to keep it, only has 126k on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

SummitLawns
04-25-2011, 04:14 PM
yeah I just found one in Omaha I'm going to go take a look at actually. I haven't checked ebay because it seems like ebay is not very local, but it can't hurt to look I suppose!

Chicago is quite a ways a way to get a truck. I would probably lose a lot of money driving between there and Lincoln. How much are you asking for the truck though?

jdo150
04-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Get a dump you won't regret it. I just got a dump last month and don't know how I went so long with out it. The only thing with buying a used dump is you need to take your time looking cus there is alot of junk out there. Good luck with the search.