PDA

View Full Version : Photos needed for retaining wall article

Redi-Rock Walls
04-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi guys,

I'm working on a retaining wall article for Landscape & Hardscape DBM magazine and I need photos of poured-in-place walls, natural stone walls, wood/railroad tie walls, and small block SRW walls.

If you've completed projects in any of these categories and are willing to give the magazine permission to publish the photos, that would be awesome! I need photos by THURSDAY, April 28.

Photos that are in-progress and finished shots would be great. They need to be high resolution (>2 MB files if possible).

If you have any questions or would like to submit photos for consideration, email me at lindsey(at)redi-rock.com

Thanks!
Lindsey O'Connor

Redi-Rock Walls
04-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Also, I forgot to mention--you'll get photo credit for the photos used, which could be nice to show off to customers!

PatiosInstalled
04-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Here is a patio that I built that made it into the Cambridge Paver catalog. Shoot me a message if you would like to talk about receiving photos of the project.

http://www.cambridgepavers.com/cfiles/dgallery.cfm?gtype=ol&gcollection=&gview=large&mb=14

martinslandscaping
04-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Nice job look like alot of hrs.

Redi-Rock Walls
04-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi Patios Installed,

I'm definitely interested in using some of those photos. I'm having trouble figuring out how to message you, but please shoot me an email ASAP and we can talk about the photos!

Thanks!
lindsey@redi-rock.com