PDA

View Full Version : toro discount

Schrock Lawns
04-26-2011, 11:27 PM
does toro offer dicounts when you buy multible units like 2 or 3 what is the percent they take off when you buy 2

eastportstar
04-28-2011, 10:03 AM
call your local dealer

pugs
04-28-2011, 11:11 AM
does toro offer dicounts when you buy multible units like 2 or 3 what is the percent they take off when you buy 2

I would have to look at the program for how many units. Most of them assign point values to each unit and then you need a certain number of points to qualify. Like walkbehinds are 2 points and riders are 4 or something. And you may need 8 or 10 or 12 points to qualify for fleet pricing.

The percent they take off is not a percent off the current price. Its a set percent off of MSRP.

topsites
04-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Yes and maybe 2-3 would do it but ask your dealer to put the matter to rest, just don't get too excited yet lol
and I would ask the dealer just to be sure, I would hate for you to buy your 2-3 and possibly miss out as it
won't hurt to ask but if you're a solo I doubt seriously you'll be buying the number of machines needed to
qualify and the only reason I say that is because I've looked into it and I'm a solo operator,
once I saw the requirements it was like pie in the sky to me.

As in, you really need to be in the mood of buying a small fleet of mowers and that's to meet their
absolute minimum requirements and then the discount isn't all that either, but if you are buying a
whole fleet it's certainly worth looking into and either way it won't hurt to ask so again I would
still ask before dropping the money, even if you are only buying 2 or 3.

BestImpressions99
04-28-2011, 01:25 PM
I would think the dealer and mfg would be smart to not offer fleet discounts until much larger numbers than 2 or 3. Check to see if they are running a special right now. Also if you cut your churches lawn you MAY (possible, not always, check with your states laws) you may be able to get a non-profit discount.

djagusch
04-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Last year exmark was a vantage and a g3 was a mini fleet program with 15% msrp.

scag is the same, vride and a rider is approx 20% off msrp.
Posted via Mobile Device

grassman177
04-28-2011, 11:05 PM
we have 6 toro now as of recent, and we get them for great prices with the fleet discounts. fantastic deals.