PDA

View Full Version : What software is this?

outrunjason
04-28-2011, 11:19 AM
We are fixing to start doing lawn fertilization and weed control and one of my customers was kind enough to give me the information that he got after application.

Now one thing I notice right off the bat is that this looks like it was done in the truck and printed out. I would love to have this instead of having to fill it all out. Because the speed and wind direction and all that on there is awesome. I don't know if he entered that or the computer just new. Either way I would pay for that. All those notes that have to be entered would take much less time to do with that.

I am going to attach the image of the receipt with the obvious stuff taken out. Please let me know or if you can point me in the right direction of something like this.

Efficiency
04-30-2011, 11:55 PM
all Scotts locations run www.realgreen.com software. Be ready to open your wallet very wide.

Georgia Lawn Works LLC
05-01-2011, 10:44 AM
I believe you can print off reports like that with grounds keeper pro. I know for a fact you can enter all of the information found on the sheet you provided. Just not sure if yu can print it or not. You can get a free trial from them though.

outrunjason
05-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the info. I don't even see a price on there. Probably more than I make in a month. :laugh:

Georgia Lawn Works LLC
05-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Yeah I think realgreen is about 7000. Groundskeeper pro is only 500.
Posted via Mobile Device

outrunjason
05-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah I am really looking at groundskeeper pro. I am just using the trial version. I am coming from about 6 years of using quickbooks which I like.

So far I like grounds keeper pro for several reason but then there are several reasons I don't. Maybe I just don't don't see it. For my scheduling I have always just used a regular calendar on the computer. I am scheduling my lawns on grounds keeper but not seeing where I can see a large view of how many lawns are on each day. Guess I will find it as I progress in it.

Back on topic. That realgreen software is nice but I sure wouldn't pay that much. Would be super over kill for me. If I could get some part of what they offer for a grand then maybe.

MACtheFERTman
05-01-2011, 01:19 PM
We use real green for our mowing and the marketing aspects. I love it.
Posted via Mobile Device

outrunjason
05-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Hmm. Maybe I will take a closer look at it.