PDA

View Full Version : There's lots of lawn and landscape companies out there...

nativeCO
04-30-2011, 11:29 AM
There's lots of lawn and landscape companies out there. There seems to be a lot of competition in a field with only so many potential customers. How do you separate your own companies from the pack? What strategies do you use to pull away and make your company successful? I'm looking for new ideas to expand my own company. I'm honest, I work very hard, and I run a good business. However, I want to take the next step and expand. Any tips?

jsslawncare
04-30-2011, 11:45 AM
Do good work and let word of month take over.

Rockwell Landscaping
04-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Do good work and let word of month take over.

Good idea! So what's the word of the month for May? :)

Dr.NewEarth
04-30-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm just trying to hold on to what I have so far for the year. The economy and poor weather this spring are still having an effect on peoples interest in landscape projects, including lawn maintenance

If you do a good job, people will tell a couple of their friends.
If it is perceived that you have done a bad job, people will tell All of their friends.

I have the magical money making solution,
but every-one on the site has to pay me cash for the answer haha

nativeCO
04-30-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm just trying to hold on to what I have so far for the year. The economy and poor weather this spring are still having an effect on peoples interest in landscape projects, including lawn maintenance

If you do a good job, people will tell a couple of their friends.
If it is perceived that you have done a bad job, people will tell All of their friends.

I have the magical money making solution,
but every-one on the site has to pay me cash for the answer haha

haha, well i guess the answer to success is right there in front of all of us. We all wish that there was some magic formula, but its simple - the quality of the work you do is consistent with whether or not you get new customers. I guess results take time