PDA

View Full Version : Need a good recommendation on Insurance in St. Louis Area

letzgoblues
04-30-2011, 01:13 PM
I had CNA through Crane and they just doubled my rate after I agreed to use them another year! Real shady! I no this topic has been done over and over but I can't find the old thread! Please post who you recommend. There was someone with the first name Joe that a bunch of people recommended but I can't find more info. Please help! Also do you use your business insurance on your vehicle all year around or do you also have personal insurance.
Thanks

MowingMowingMowing
04-30-2011, 06:03 PM
I had CNA through Crane and they just doubled my rate after I agreed to use them another year! Real shady! I no this topic has been done over and over but I can't find the old thread! Please post who you recommend. There was someone with the first name Joe that a bunch of people recommended but I can't find more info. Please help! Also do you use your business insurance on your vehicle all year around or do you also have personal insurance.
Thanks

The company I go through I pay $192 for $1,000,000 in general liability and $22.50 per $1,000 of equipment insurance (I think the technical term is "Inland Marine"). PM me if you want more info and I'll get you the contact info.

lildrestl3
05-10-2011, 08:13 PM
also looking for Ins. in The St Louis area.