PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a decision. Please read.

tynash
05-01-2011, 08:35 AM
I am in the market for a used Lazer Z. Right now I have narrowed my decision down to two choices. If anyone has any opinions about which direction I should go, positive or negative, please give me your feedback as I value everyones opinions. Here are the finalists:

Option #1 - 06 Lazer Z, 60 inch cut with 27 hp Kohler and Triton deck. The hours are about 650. I assume this unit has the Triton upgrade kit installed. Price $4,950

Option #2 - 09 Next Lazer Z AS, 60 inch cut with 25 hp Kohler. The hours on this unit is 700. Price is $5,900. This unit still has over 1 year worth of warranty remaining.

The unit with the Triton deck is attractive due to the price but I am concerned with its performance on Kentucky Blue Grass in Ohio. The Next Lazer is attractive due to the warranty but I am concerned it is underpowered with a 25 HP Kohler.

Let me know what you all think.

Thank you!

topsites
05-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Gosh, they are awful close once I take another look, but..
And I don't know your financial situation because I don't want to be the one responsible for you losing your house
over a lawn mower but lets just say if money were no issue I'd probably still get the 09 but that's just me.