PDA

View Full Version : Kansas Contractors needed

rich9521
05-01-2011, 03:02 PM
I have limited myself to simply lawn mowing and trimming etc as I know that to be my limits. I am looking to have a professional install landscape lighting and am finding that to be a difficult task. Can anyone recommend a contractor in central Kansas that can do a professional install for a homeowner as I believe that to be beyond my capabilities! On a side note what can one plan to budget retail for a modest install? Thanks in advance for any help!
Rich

Tomwilllight
05-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Vicky & Michael Rollf of Lawn Masters Systems are AOLP Members and have been doing Landscape Lighting for years. They are based in Overland Park, KS.

I have no clue how close that is to you but they will be worth a call. They may be in touch with other competent contractors who may be based closer to Central Kansas.

Phone: 913-384-0759
Email: vicki@lawnmastersystems.com

Tom

David Gretzmier
05-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Overland park is not too far from KS. If you wanted a local guy I would understand, or I would not be too opposed to driving up there and doing the job if the size of the job was worth it. I am about 3 1/2 hours from there. let me know. prices to homeowners are impossible to quote blind here, but most pro lighting guys are anywhere from 200 per fixture to 400 per fixture for all materials and labor included. That is a huge range, but it gives you a place to start with the homeowner.