PDA

View Full Version : Will two full size Lazer Z's fit on a 12 foot trailer?

tynash
05-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Currently I have a Lazer Z HP with 52 inch deck and a full size Lazer Z EFI with 60 inch deck. I currently have a 12 foot trailer and I want to know if both mowers will fit on my trailer. I really don't want to buy a new one.

BrunoT
05-01-2011, 10:46 PM
5' 4"x12, no. 6x12, maybe, if you can find a way to overlap the tails enough by parking them end to end. I can fit two smaller ztrs on a 5' 4"x12, but just barely. But then everything else will need to go in the truck bed.

Most full size ZTR's will be 6 1/2 feet long or so. With insets for front wheels and such it comes down to a matter of inches and depends on the design of the mowers themselves. Get the measuring tape and spec pages out and work it out to be sure.

TNGrassCutter
05-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Not trying to be rude but if you already have these mowers and this trailer why not just take a half hour and try it and find out for yourself?
Posted via Mobile Device

Aaronnc
05-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with TNgrasscutter. I might be going out on a limb here, but I say take a smoke break and try it, and come back and tell us if they fit or not. Sounds crazy, but you might find out your answer. :hammerhead:

twcw5804
05-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Must have PICS

tynash
05-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Geez people... I guess I should have explained the situation a little more clearly. Yes currently I have the mowers listed above and they fit just fine on a 12 foot trailer. However, if you notice in the subject line I am asking if 2 full size lasers will fit on a 12 foot trailer. My two lazers are not full size which is why I am reaching out to this super knowledgeable forum. I figure someone out there has tried fitting 2 lazer z's on a 12 foot trailer.
Posted via Mobile Device

944own
05-02-2011, 12:46 AM
No way they will fit I have a new lazer z full size 60 inch and a 54 inch lesco ztwo and there is no way both will fit not even close. My 32 inch walk behind wont even fit with the lazer unless turned sideways.

Aaronnc
05-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Currently I have a Lazer Z HP with 52 inch deck and a full size Lazer Z EFI with 60 inch deck. I currently have a 12 foot trailer and I want to know if both mowers will fit on my trailer. I really don't want to buy a new one.

No harm no foul. Sorry man, that's all I saw. But anyways, yeah, there's no way both will fit. Might not even fit on a 14' trailer depending on the actual model. Ferris has a diesel 61" that is 7'3" long. But most full size gassers are going to be between 6'6 and 7'0 long.